San Bernardino County Voter Information Guide
The San Bernardino County Voter Information Guide and Sample Ballots were delivered by mail October 10-12, and thereafter upon request. The Sample Ballot is customized for a voter’s precinct. Use the Sample Ballot Look-up Tool [no longer available] to find the Voter Information Guide and Sample Ballot for your address.
You can also view the Comprehensive Voter Information Guide and Sample Ballot (English) [pdf] (7MB), which includes candidates for all of the offices up for election throughout San Bernardino County. You can also view the Comprehensive Voter Information Guide and Sample Ballot in Spanish [pdf].
The Voter Information Guide includes the following:
- Redistricting and Reprecincting Information
- Voting Options
- Description of What's on Your Ballot
- Your Sample Ballot
- Political Party Endorsements for Voter-Nominated Offices
- List of Candidates for State Senator and State Assembly who have agreed to Voluntary Expenditure Limits
- Candidate Statements
- Information About Measures Submitted to the Voters
- Voter Bill of Rights
- Notice to Voters- Residency Confirmation Procedure
- Polling Place Assignments
State of California Voter Information Guide
The Official State Voter Information Guide [pdf] from the Secretary of State focuses on statewide issues such as State Propositions and Candidate Statements for the U.S. Senate seats.