Posted comments and images do not necessarily represent the views
of the County of San Bernardino. External, non-sbcounty.gov links do not
constitute official endorsement on behalf of the County of San Bernardino.
The County does not necessarily agree with or endorse each comment
that individuals post on its pages. The County’s purpose is to share ideas and
information with as many individuals as possible and our policy is to share
comments made on our platforms in accordance with the following guidelines.
Content will be deleted from public view if it contains:
- Is harmful to children, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious,
defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful
or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- Discloses confidential information, personally identifiable
information, or protected health information that the poster does not have the
right to disclose.
- Constitutes a commercial solicitation or advertising.
- Infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other
proprietary rights of any person or entity.
- Encourages or promotes criminal conduct.
- Compromises the safety or security of the public or public
- Constitutes as Spam (unsolicited bulk messages).
- Includes links to websites.
- Pertains to matters outside of the County’s jurisdiction.
- Is submitted anonymously or under a false name.
- Is false or misleading.
- Appears to conduct political campaigning.
- Includes name calling or personal attacks.
- Includes other content the County deems to be in violation of
applicable laws, ordinances or County codes.
All links posted as comments will be reviewed
and may be deleted from public view.
Users warrant that they own or have permission to post the
information contained in their postings, including but not limited to video,
photos, or digital reproductions and that no copyright or trademark
infringement has taken place due to posting on this site. Further, the County
of San Bernardino does not guarantee or warrant that any information posted by
users on this site is correct, and disclaims any liability whatsoever for any
loss or damage resulting from any reliance on such information.
Users of this site do not retain any rights over their postings.
Postings are intended for public view and any personal information posted
constitutes a waiver of any rights to privacy or confidentiality.
Repeated violations of the comment policy may cause the author to
be blocked from submitting additional postings.
The County understands that social
media is a 24/7 medium; however, the County’s moderation capabilities may be
limited. The County may not immediately see each inappropriate comment, and we
trust the community to ignore content that violates the standards outlined
above until the County has had an opportunity to delete such content from