- Vote early at the Registrar of Voters beginning February 3, 2020.
- Vote early at one of five additional Early Vote sites beginning February 24, 2020.
- View the list of Early Vote sites [available soon] for this election.
- Vote a Mail Ballot. The Mail Ballot Application is due by February 25, 2020.
- Fill out an online Mail Ballot Application.
- Fill out and return one of the following applications:
- Mail Ballot Application in English [available soon]
- Mail Ballot Application in Spanish [available soon]
a mail ballot or a replacement ballot by calling the Registrar of Voters
at (909) 387-8300
- Voters may return their voted mail ballot:
- At a Mail Ballot Drop-off Location [available soon] during regular business hours
- To the San Bernardino County Registrar of Voters by 8 p.m. on Election Day
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Election Day, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- 24-hour Mail Ballot Drop Box available
- By mail via the U.S. Postal Service
- Mail ballots must be postmarked on or before Election Day and received by the Registrar of Voters within three business days following the election.
- Vote at the polls on Election Day, March 3, 2020 from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Find your assigned Polling Place [available soon]
Voters with a disability:
Voters with a disability may vote independently:
- Using their computer, to mark an accessible ballot [available soon]
- At their assigned polling place using an accessible ballot marking device on Election Day
Military and Overseas Voters:
Uniformed and Overseas citizens can obtain a Voter Information Guide as well as a Ballot [available soon] for this election. For complete information, visit the Secretary of State’s website for Military and Overseas Voters.
Eligible citizens that have not registered:
A new California law allows citizens to register and vote after the registration deadline. In order to qualify, the voter registration application must be submitted in person at the Registrar of Voters or at an Early Vote site on or before Election Day. After completing a conditional voter registration application, the voter will be provided with a provisional ballot.