- Vote early at the Registrar of Voters beginning February 3, 2020.
- Vote early at one of five additional Early Vote sites beginning February 25, 2020.
- Vote a Mail Ballot. The Mail Ballot Application is due by February 25, 2020.
- Fill out an online Mail Ballot Application.
- Fill out and return one of the following applications:
- Mail Ballot Application in English [no longer available]
- Mail Ballot Application in Spanish [no longer available]
- Request a mail ballot or a replacement ballot by calling the Registrar of Voters at (909) 387-8300
- Voters may return their voted mail ballot:
- At a Mail Ballot Drop-off Location during regular business hours
- To the San Bernardino County Registrar of Voters by 8 p.m. on Election Day
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Election Day, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- 24-hour Mail Ballot Drop Box available
- By mail via the U.S. Postal Service
- Mail ballots must be postmarked on or before Election Day and received by the Registrar of Voters within three business days following the election.
- Vote at the polls on Election Day, March 3, 2020, from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Voters with a disability:
Voters with a disability may vote independently:
- Using their computer, to mark an accessible ballot [no longer available]
- At their assigned polling place using an accessible ballot marking device on Election Day
Military and Overseas Voters:
Uniformed and Overseas citizens can obtain a Voter Information Guide as well as a Ballot for this election [no longer available]. For complete information, visit the Secretary of State’s website for Military and Overseas Voters.
Eligible citizens that have not registered:
A new California law allows citizens to register and vote after the registration deadline. In order to qualify, the voter submits a conditional voter registration application in person at the Registrar of Voters or an Early Vote site on or before Election Day, or at polling place on Election Day. After completing the application, the voter will be provided with a provisional ballot.