- All eligible registered voters were mailed a ballot for this election.
- Voters may request a replacement mail ballot at the Registrar of Voters.
- Voters may return their voted mail ballot:
- At the San Bernardino City Clerk's office by 5:30 p.m. on Election Day
- At the Registrar of Voters office by 8:00 p.m. on Election Day
- By mail via the U.S. Postal Service
- Mail ballots must be postmarked on or before Election Day and received by the Registrar of Voters within three business days following the election.
Voters with a disability:
Voters with a disability may vote independently, using their computer, to mark an accessible ballot.
Military and Overseas Voters:
Uniformed and Overseas citizens can obtain a Voter Information Guide as well as a Ballot for this election. For complete information, visit the Secretary of State’s website for Military and Overseas Voters.
Eligible citizens that have not registered:
A new California law allows citizens to register and vote after the registration deadline. In order to qualify, the voter registration application must be submitted in person at the Registrar of Voters or at an Early Vote site on or before Election Day. After completing a conditional voter registration application, the voter will be provided with a provisional ballot.