- Vote early at the Registrar of Voters beginning October 7, 2019.
- Vote a Mail Ballot. Mail Ballots will be delivered to the U.S. Post Office on October 7, 2019.
- Fill out an online Mail Ballot Application.
- Fill out and return one of the following applications:
- Mail Ballot Application in English [available soon]
- Mail Ballot Application in Spanish [available soon]
- Find a Mail Ballot Drop-off Location [available soon]
- Vote at the polls on Election Day, November 5, 2019 from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Find your assigned Polling Place [available soon]
Voters with a disability:
Voters with a disability may vote independently, using their computer, to mark an accessible ballot.
- Vote on an accessible ballot for the November 5, 2019 Consolidated Election [available soon]
Military and Overseas Voters:
Uniformed and Overseas citizens can obtain a Voter Information Guide as well as a Ballot [available soon] for this election. For complete information, visit the Secretary of State’s website for Military and Overseas Voters.
Eligible citizens that have not registered:
A new California law allows citizens to register and vote after the registration deadline. In order to qualify, the voter registration application must be submitted in person at the Registrar of Voters or at an Early Vote site on or before Election Day. After completing a conditional voter registration application, the voter will be provided with a provisional ballot.