- Vote early at the Registrar of Voters beginning August 16, 2021.
- Vote early at an Early Vote site.
- Vote a Mail Ballot.
- No mail ballot application is necessary. Mail ballots will be mailed to all eligible voters.
- Request a replacement ballot by calling the Registrar of Voters at (909) 387-8300.
- Voters may return their voted mail ballot:
- At a Mail Ballot Drop-off Location
- Ballots must be delivered no later than 8 p.m. on Tuesday, September 14, 2021
- By mail via the U.S. Postal Service
- No postage required
- Ballots must be postmarked on or before Tuesday, September 14 and received by the Registrar of Voters within seven days following the election.
Voters with a disability:
Vote a Remote Accessible Vote by Mail Ballot using your computer and printer to:
Military and Overseas Voters:
Uniformed and Overseas citizens can obtain a Voter Information Guide as well as a Ballot for this election. For complete information, visit the Secretary of State’s website for Military and Overseas Voters.
Eligible citizens that have not registered:
A new California law allows citizens to register and vote after the registration deadline. In order to qualify, the voter submits a conditional voter registration application in person at the Registrar of Voters, an Early Vote site or a polling place. After completing the application, the voter will be provided with a provisional ballot.